List of Publications
- Consideration of reversed Boudouard reaction in solid oxide direct carbon fuel cell (SO-DCFC). Zuh Youn Vahc and Sung Chul Yi* - Journal of Ceramic Processing Research - 18002647.
- Development of cobalt encased in nitrogen and sulfur co-doped carbon nanotube for non-precious metal catalyst toward oxygen reduction reaction. Tae-Hyun Kim, Byoung-In Sang and Sung-Chul Yi* - Journal of Ceramic Processing Research - 18002647.
- Harvesting electronic waste for the development of highly efficient eco-design electrodes for electrocatalytic water splitting. Vasanth Rajendiran Jothi, Ranjith Bose, Hashikaa Rajan, Chiyoung Jung, and Sung Chul Yi* - Advanced. Energy Materials - 1802615.
- Molybdenum Sulphoselenophosphide Spheroids as an Effective Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction
R Bose, VR Jothi, B Koh, C Jung, SC Yi* - Small 14 (8), 1703862
- Cobalt encapsulated in the nitrogen and sulfur co-doped carbon nanotube supported platinum for the oxygen reduction reaction catalyst
TH Kim, CY Jung, R Bose, SC Yi*- Carbon 139, 656-665
- Fabrication of highly effective self-humidifying membrane electrode assembly for proton exchange membrane fuel cells via electrostatic spray deposition - BS Koh, JH Yoo, EK Jang, VR Jothi, CY Jung, SC Yi* - Electrochemistry Communications
- Co3Se4 nanosheets embedded on N-CNT as an efficient electroactive material for hydrogen evolution and supercapacitor applications - Ranjith Bosea, Bebi Patilb, Vasanth Rajendiran Jothia, Tae-Hyun Kim, Paulraj Arunkumar, Heejoon Ahn*, Sung Chul Yi* - Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry - 2018, 65, 62.
- Comparative investigation of the molybdenum sulphide doped with cobalt and selenium towards hydrogen evolution reaction
R Bose, M Seo, CY Jung, SC Yi* - Electrochimica Acta 271, 211-219
- A Highly Effective, Stable Oxygen Evolution Catalyst Derived from Transition Metal Selenides and Phosphides
R Bose, VR Jothi, DB Velusamy, P Arunkumar, SC Yi* - Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, 1800135
- Solvent effect on the Nafion agglomerate morphology in the catalyst layer of the proton exchange membrane fuel cells – International journal of hydrogen energy, 42, 478–485
- Self-humidifying Pt-C/Pt-TiO2 dual-catalyst electrode membrane assembly for proton-exchange membrane fuel cells– Energy, 120,12–19
- A PVdF-based electrolyte membrane for a carbon counter electrode in dye-sensitized solar cells – RSC Advances, 7, 20908.
- Octahedral PtNi nanoparticles with controlled surface structure and composition for oxygen reduction reaction – Science China Materials, Published online 28 April 2017 | doi: 10.1007/s40843-017-9029-5
- Computational analysis on the electrode geometric parameters for the reversible solid oxide cells- Electrochimica Acta, 242, 86
- Synergistic effect of boron/nitrogen co-doping into graphene and intercalation of carbon black for Pt-BCN-Gr/CB hybrid catalyst on cell performance of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell – Energy, 96, 314.
- Computational analysis of the zinc utilization in the primary zinc-air batteries – Energy, 102, 694
- Assembling pore-rich FeP nanorods on the CNT backbone as an advanced electrocatalyst for oxygen evolution- J. Mater. Chem. A, 4, 13005
- “Three-dimensional reconstruction of coarse-dense dual catalyst layer for proton exchange membrane fuel cells” – Electrochimica Acta, Vol.211, pp.142–147
- Shape-controlled synthesis of goldenickel bimetallic nanoparticles and their electrocatalytic properties – Materials chemistry and physics, 156,1
- Composite multi-functional over layer : A novel design to improve the photovoltaic performance of DSSC” – Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, 140, 141.
- Highly efficient and durable dye-sensitized solar cells based on a wet-laid PET membrane electrolyte” - J. Mater. Chem. A, 4,458.
- Ultrahigh PEMFC Performance of a Thin-Film, Dualelectrode Assembly with Tailored Electrode Morphology – Chemsuschem, 7, 466–473
- On the role of the silica-containing catalyst layer for proton exchange vmembrane fuel cells – Energy, Vol.68, pp.794–800
- “Performance degradation of solid oxide fuel cells due to sulfur poisoning of the electrochemical reaction and internal reforming reaction” – International journal of hydrogen energy, Vol.39, pp.17275–17283
- “Investigation of the dual-layered electrode composed of catalyst layers with different phase-separation levels for PEMFCs” - Electrochimica Acta, Vol.146, pp.495–502
- Production of Hydrogen and Volatile Fatty Acid by Enterobacter sp. T4384 Using Organic Waste Materials - J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 23, 189
- “Computational modeling of proton exchange membrane fuel cells including gas-crossover behavior” - Int. J. energy research, 37,1981
- Electrochemical properties of hybrid typed electrocatalyst using Pt/carbon molecular sieve synthesized by zeolite template and Pt carbon black - Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 172, 161–166
- Three-dimensional simulation of humid-air dryer using computational fluid dynamics” - J. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 19,1092
- Influence of the water uptake in the catalyst layer for the proton exchange membrane fuel cells - Electrochemistry Communications, 35, 34
- Surface-enhanced Raman scattering substrate based on silvernanoparticle-deposited phospholipid multilayer - App. Surface Sci., 287,369.
- “Enhanced Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Activated Carbons” – J. nanoscience and nanotechnology, 13, 7875–7879
- Photoanode Using Hollow Spherical TiO2 for Duel Functions in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell” - J. nanoscience and nanotechnology, 13,7906
- Enhanced Power Conversion Efficiency of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Nanoparticle/Nanotube Double Layered Film - J. of nanoscience and nanotechnology, Vol.13, pp.7938–7943
- “Improved polarization of mesoporous electrodes of a proton exchangemembrane fuel cell using N-methyl-2-pyrrolidinone” – Electrochimica acta, 113,37–41
- Optimization of the CMP Process with Colloidal Silica Performance for Bulk AlN Single Crystal Substrate. Hyo Sang Kang, Joo Hyung Lee, Jae Hwa Park, Hee Ae Lee, Won Il Park, Seung Min Kang, and Sung Chul Yi* - Korean J. Met. Mater. Vol. 57, No. 9 582-588
- Numerical and experimental investigation on 25 cm2 and 100 cm2 PEMFC with novel sinuous flow field for effective water removal and enhanced performance. Magesh Kannan Vijayakrishnan, Karthikeyan Palaniswamy*, Jegathishkumar Ramasamy, Thanarajan Kumaresan, Karthikeyan Manoharan, Thundil Karuppa Raj Rajagopal, T. Maiyalagan, Vasanth Rajendiran Jothi, Sung-Chul Yi* - International journal of hydrogen energy
- Influence of the Nafion agglomerate morphology on the water-uptake behavior and fuel cell performance in the proton exchange membrane fuel cells. Tae-Hyun Kim, Jung Hun Yoo, T. Maiyalagan, Sung-Chul Yi* - Applied Surface Science 481, 777-784
- Metal-organic framework derived NiMo polyhedron as an efficient hydrogen evolution reaction electrocatalyst. K. Karuppasamy, Vasanth Rajendiran Jothi, Dhanasekaran Vikraman, K. Prasanna, T. Maiyalagan, Byoung-In Sang, Hyun-Seok Kim*, Sung-Chul Yi* - Applied Surface Science 478, 916-923